Software Developer (Graphics)
Transportation professionals around the world rely on INRO software to plan the urban, metropolitan and national movement of people and to help shape the future of mobility. INRO is an internationally recognized leader in software for travel forecasting, transportation planning, traffic simulation and mobility analytics.
INRO is looking for talented software engineers with a strong graphics programming background to develop state-of-the-art geospatial and mobility visualization software. The position is located in Montreal (Westmount), Quebec, in a vibrant, walkable neighborhood (94 walkscore) with multimodal transport access.
- Assess requirements and methodology
- Propose applied research directions
- Develop working software solutions
- Run performance and quality tests
- Correct software defects
- Master’s in Computer Science with graphics specialization or equivalent experience
- Strong coding skills in C++ or equivalent
- Experience with shader implementation in OpenGL or Vulkan
- Canadian citizenship or work authorization
- Ability to relocate to Montreal
- Fluency in French or English
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Python numerical and scientific computing
- Development experience with interactive, animated, 3D visualization or analysis in gaming engines and/or GIS software
- Professional written English (academic journals, presentations)
Click the link below and include your resumé, LinkedIn, or GitHub profile, links to previous relevant work including presentations, papers or projects, and a note explaining why you’re interested in this role.
INRO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make sure that you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.