Software Developer (Platforms and Applications)
Transportation professionals around the world rely on INRO software to plan the urban, metropolitan and national movement of people and to help shape the future of mobility. INRO is an internationally recognized leader in software for travel forecasting, transportation planning, traffic simulation and mobility analytics.
INRO is looking for talented C++ software engineers to work on developing our state-of-the-art mobility modelling and visualization software. The position is located in Montreal (Westmount), Quebec, in a vibrant, walkable neighborhood (94 walk score) with multimodal transport access.
- Analyze user requirements
- Develop working software solutions
- Run performance and quality tests
- Correct software defects
- Strong coding skills in C++ or equivalent
- Strong coding skills in Python
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or work authorization
- Ability to relocate to Montreal
- Fluency in French or English
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Qt application framework experience
- Flask or Node.js or modern web framework experience
- Experience with modern revision control, unit testing and CI
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
Click the link below and including your resumé, LinkedIn, or GitHub profile, links to previous relevant work including presentations, papers or projects, and a note explaining why you’re interested in this role.
INRO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make sure that you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.