Assemble virtually any travel demand model structure with out-of-the-box support for activity-based (ABM), tour-based, hybrid, trip-based models, or mix elements of each as needed. Model packages make it easy to maintain different model structures or versions in parallel, and may be upgraded over time with advanced features without the high costs of re-coding or changing platform.
Synthetic populations form the basis for a digital twin of mobility and are critical to the accuracy of simulation outcomes. The Agent population synthesizer is able to simultaneously incorporate controls on multiple zonal systems and conveniently arranges demographic scenarios for use alongside agent-based travel scenarios.
- Automated calibration
- Time-space constraints
- Computationally efficient location and temporal choice models
- User-defined decision makers, choice sets, statistical models and utility expressions
- Relational expressions with auto-complete
- Flexible model packages and model templates
- Schema browser
- APIs for data access and automation
Visualization, animation and analysis of disaggregate travel models are just a click away for integrated quality assurance, troubleshooting and results analysis. Trace individuals and color, query and filter market segments to understand the specific impact of location, time and other travel behavior choices.